Such a Nice Day – Adventure Expeditions
Such a Nice Day (S.A.N.D) Adventures is an outdoor adventure and education company based out of Rossport, Ontario on the Canadian North Shore of Lake Superior. They operate south in the Lake Superior National Marine Conservation Area form Silver Islet to Rossport and the Slate Islands.
S.A.N.D. Adventures specializes in adventures in the coastal Lake Superior environment and beyond.
S.A.N.D Adventures offers:
- Superior starter courses with Paddle Canada certification for sea kayak skill development
- Day tours and custom expeditions by sea kayak
- Special events, day tours, and custom expeditions with a 34 foot Montreal voyageur canoe
- Our site at Nirivia on St. Ignace Island will also provide families and individuals with rustic lodge based accommodation with access to world class hiking, paddling and fishing.
- SAND Adventures is committed to providing enjoyable and meaningful experiences in the outdoors — which in turn will lead to a greater appreciation for the natural environment and a sense of place.
- Some Adventure locations may include: Amethyst Harbour, Silver Harbour, Silver Islet, Mission Island, Sturgeon Bay, Cloud Bay, Little Trout Bay, Pine Bay, Little Pigeon Bay, among others.